Saturday 7 March 2009

Its not always fun & games...

Well, a very uneventful day (as you will see from the title), but I still have my list. I did not go out for a dawn walk this morning and I am regretting it now... I felt I needed a lie in to re-charge, but having reflected upon this... I believe I would have felt better for the walk.
I think the garden birds were getting worried until I turned up! I fed them quickly and sat out to start my head count.
I had: Blackcap (F), Blackbird 9, Starling 7, Magpie 11, C Crow 2, H Gull (lots for the day), LT Tit 2, Woodpigeon 4, Songthrush 1, Greenfinch 1, Robin 1, Gt Tit 2, Chaffinch 4, H Sparrow 9, Dunnock 2, Coal Tit 2, Blue Tit 2, Collared Dove 1, Wren (heard) and the Firecrest and Goldcrest have visited today.
Out and about (briefly) and I had: 2 Jackdaw to add to the list.
I had a walk with the dog this afternoon and added to the day list with: Redwing 1, Goldfinch 4.
Will be out and about tomorrow, so who knows what I will see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites